|Student Registration Information|
Welcome to the Mexico Academy and Central School District. The district consist of three elementary schools (Pre-K – Grade 4), a junior high school (Grades 5 -8) and a high school (Grades 9 – 12). Registration forms can be downloaded and printed for parents to complete prior to registering their child(ren) in person.
Listed below are items that are required to register your child in the Mexico School District. Please note there may be additional forms necessary to fill out once you arrive in person to register your child. To register your child(ren), please report to the following offices: Mexico Elementary – Main Office; Palermo Elementary – Main Office; New Haven – Main Office; Mexico Middle School (Student Services); Mexico High School (Student Services).
Please bring originals to be copied:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card
3. Immunization Record (Shot Record)
4. Proof of Residency (Niagara Mohawk Bill, Phone Bill, Gas Bill, Copy Lease, Mortgage Agreement, etc.)
5. Custody Paper (If Applicable)
6. Proof of Guardianship (Court Ordered)
7. Child’s IEP (If child is receiving Special Education Services)
8. Child’s 504 Plan (If child is receiving 504 Accommodations)
9. Middle School/High School Students – copy of previous schedule and report card
10. Foster Students (social worker name/number and paperwork from County DSS included with registration packet)